Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lifetime Motivation

Sometimes inspiration comes from the weirdest places. In this case, I was watching Julie & Julia on Lifetime and was inspired to write. Long-story-short, it's about this wanna-be writer who never finishes anything she starts (sound familiar?) and then decides to cook 524 recipes in 365 days and blog about it every day. And I thought, hey - I wonder if I could write about something (anything?) for 365 days? What, you thought I was going to cook?

So instead of boring you with a long diatribe about how I've hit rock bottom in my life and now I'm going to turn it around, I'm just going to dive right in. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about, but I need a goal and structure and accountability and...and...and... Like I said, I've hit rock bottom, so I pretty much need a lot of something. As I sit here on the couch watching my third Lifetime movie of the day.

Forewarning: I won't be entertaining every day, maybe just some days. Admittedly, I'm going for quantity over quality for now. Baby steps, right?

No comments: