Saturday, May 24, 2008

Whatcha Gonna Do With All That Junk?

Boats=Junks in Hong Kong. Something to do with the type of boat, I think. Not sure. Anyway, we took out the Disney Corporate Junk for a day of sun and fun. Here are pictures of the boat/junk and the view along the way. (Click images to enlarge.)
We went to Po Toi island for lunch. Po Toi is the southern-most island of Hong Kong, famous for its rock formations and supposedly they used to produce dried seaweeds used by the monks for sitting. I did not sample any seaweed. I also did not sample any of the food pictured below.
After lunch we anchored out in the South China Sea and, believe it or not, I actually went swimming. This may not sound like that big of a deal except that I have never even set foot in the Pacific Ocean in my backyard.
Cheers to another fabulous day! (Click here to see ALL pictures.)

No comments: