Friday, December 31, 2010

3-Ply Bar Fun

I just realized it's been a while since I've been out picking up men in bars...oh wait, that never happened. People probably don't write phone numbers on cocktail napkins or coasters anymore, do they? It's kinda sad to think that this generation of bar flies will never wake up the next morning with a stack of cocktail napkins on the nightstand wondering who's who. Because I've always enjoyed collecting info on napkins, I tend to love napkins that have anything written on them. Therefore, to honor the soon-to-be-extinct bar post-it notes, I'm sharing pictures of my favorite funny cocktail napkins, many of which I've used at my boring old-people parties at home. Alas, there are no phone numbers on them these days.
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

No comments: