Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Congrats to the SEC...again...

Once again, the SEC rules the BCS world as Auburn wins the National Championship for 2010. I guess if the Gators can't win it every year (or even come close to fielding a team worthy of middle school intramurals, as was the case this year) then I have to be happy for the other Orange and Blue team. However, the real reason I'm happy for them is because their coach is one of our own. Gene Chizik was a busboy at the UF Chi Omega house in the early 80s and dated one of my sisters, so I'm pretty sure the early Chi O influence is the source of his fantastic coaching abilities. You're welcome, Auburn.

BTW, when I say "SEC rules", I'm not just spewing football smack-talk. There are real live statistics to back it up.


Only 234 days left until football season begins.....276 days until Florida plays Auburn.....

No comments: