Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Words on Wednesday, reprised

I discovered this bundle of grammar goodness the other day and I must share. And by "discovered" I mean, someone sent me a link to thebestwebsiteever, The Oatmeal, and I got sucked in for hours of giggling pleasure. Now, for those of you who have been missing Words on Wednesday, here ya go. The first two are reviews of previous lessons, and the last two are things that are tricky, even for me, The Queen Goddess of All Things Grammar. I know it's hard to believe, but I've actually made a couple of grammar errors in my lifetime. Of course I quickly had them covered up, held a press conference, hired a PR firm to spin it, and swept it into the closet with all those other skeletons, so no one ever found out the truth. Let's just keep it between you and me, okay?

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

p.s. Teachers/Parents - click on the link to buy The Oatmeal Grammar Pack of posters.

No comments: