Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How's the Weather?

Someone shared Megan McGloverful's videos with me last week and can I just tell you, I cannot get enough of this woman!?! She's reporting on the freak-show snowstorm in Atlanta and you all know how I HATE cold and LOVE to complain about the weather. In fact, some might say I'm obsessed with it. Hot/cold/rain/fog - it doesn't matter - I will bitch and moan like Goldilocks. "This day's too hot...This day's too cold...This day is juuusst..." except you never actually hear me say it's "just right" because I'm an ingrate when those days come around. I do tend to have a sense of entitlement, which probably comes from living in FL and CA where the Chamber of Commerce brochures brag about "sunny and beautiful" despite the frequent variant days in between. But here I am making this all about me (weird how that happens, huh?) when I really want to show you some samples of Megan's hilarious weather reports.

Beginning of the week...snow had just started...

 

End of the week...cabin fever has set in...


Beginning of the 2nd week...can't win for losing...


I cannot stop laughing! And it's a "laugh with" not "laugh at" because this is exactly how I feel during cold weather. You know, when June Gloom hits and we dip below 70 degrees for an entire month, which is almost the same thing. Anyway, meander on over to YouTube and check her out. I most definitely love her long and strong!

***** UPDATE *****

Of course you knew it was only a matter of time before a weather station snatched her up. You can also check her out on Facebook.

No comments: